Well, I've enjoyed reading my friends' and family's blogs, so I figured I'd give it a try. I'm not going to do any introductory stuff, because I'm only sending this to people I know, so you don't need it. ;-)
I hope you all enjoy the beautiful, pre-made layout. Someday I might look into changing it to something else, but not tonight.
Caleb and I crashed Primary Activity Day today. No one minded, though, because I brought the baby. It was pretty fun. He got to do a relay race and play musical chairs. He kept forgetting that he was supposed to find a chair, so he got beaten out by the older kids pretty quickly. He didn't seem to mind too much, though.
I got some sad news at the Church too, though. Mom was there practicing the organ, and she told me that GG, my great-grandmother, passed away this morning. She lived in Indiana, so I hadn't seen her since she came to visit Tucson 4 1/2 years ago. I kept hoping that we'd be able to take a vacation out there sometime soon, but it didn't happen. GG was always a lot of fun to spend time with. She had a great sense of humor and really enjoyed life. I wish my children had had the opportunity to get to know her.
11 years ago
4 comments:
Yay! Welcome to the blogging world. I'm so excited.
But I'm so sad to hear about your GGMa.
That is one heck of a layout!
You are my sister and you are cool.
Sorry about GG, we were just talking about her. :( On the other hand, I am glad to be blogging with you. Thanks for all the times I get to "rob" you of Kiana!
yay, you are now a blogger :) I saw some incredibly cute pics of little Kaiana. I can't wait to see her (and you ;) in... July!
Post a Comment