Thursday was our 4th anniversary, so to celebrate we went out to see the new "Prince Caspian" on Saturday. It was really good! They made some changes, but we felt like they were good choices.
I'm kind of neurotic; if I'm going to see a movie that's based on a book, then I have to read the book before I go to see the movie. Sometimes that's been a bad choice (like with the Harry Potter movies...) because the movies just don't do the books justice. However, "Prince Caspian" turned out rather well. The book is probably the slowest of the Narnia series, and it amused me to no end that Lucy and Susan spent most of their time dancing in the woods with Aslan, Bacchus and the fey. They didn't have that problem in the movie, though.
For the last few days, Caleb keeps coming downstairs with these cute shorts and asking me to put them on him. There's a little problem with that, though, they're Kaiana's. My Aunt Carrie loaned me a really cute "First 4th of July outfit" and the shorts go with that. I just keep taking them away and telling him that they're Kaiana's. Well, I guess he decided that I'm just not very fair, because this is how he came downstairs yesterday morning:
11 years ago
2 comments:
I think Caleb may end up on a Nacho Libre II film if producers end up seeing him like that on this blog. That's RAD.
haha, that's cute. my little brother used to like to wear our 1-piece swimming suits... but don't tell him I told you ;)
Post a Comment