I wonder why it is that it's so much easier to remember the negative things people say to you rather than the positive ones. I had tons of great calls today where people told me how polite, helpful or efficient I was. And yet, the ones that really stuck out were the 2 in which the people were rude to me. In one of them, I was at fault (I was having trouble understanding her plan. She actually understood it completely, but didn't bother to enlighten me about what she knew. I never did find the part of the plan that actually explained the issue she was having.) For the other one, the problem was either that the customer was lying to me (which was a very real possibility with him) or that the previous representative had told him one thing and done another. I'm just reminding myself that two negative calls in 11 hours (I worked overtime) isn't too bad.
I did have to laugh after one of my calls. While the caller was hanging up I heard her say, "Wow! She sounded so young!" :-)
11 years ago
4 comments:
I know how that is when i worked a call center it was always so much easier to remember the bad rather than the good.
Lisa - you ARE young! :D
I think remembering the bad things people say is like poison - try to let it go, okay? OBVIOUSLY you rock at your job or you'd have many more cranky customers!!!
Keep your head up!
Hey- sorry I missed seeing you when we came to town. I hope your job is going well. They are so lucky to have you! Say hi to caleb from paul.
In my job, we have a rule that for every 1 corrective comment you make to a child, you have to make 5 praise comments. I don't know why, but like you said, it's so much harder to forget when you are criticized than praised. I think my most vivid childhood memories are of being scolded... sad, but I guess they really had an impact on me :)
Post a Comment