Well, Kaiana turned one today! It's hard to believe it's been a year since she was born. I had fun picking out her birthday cake. My mom has given me a couple of recipe books for cupcakes, so I've been really into making cupcake creations rather than full-sized cakes. It works out really well. Here is what I made for Kaiana:
They're Teddy Bear Picnic cupcakes, and I think they turned out pretty cute. ;-) On a related note... If anyone needs paper umbrellas, I can hook you up! The smallest package I could find was 144. For cupcake creations part 2, tune back in next Friday for Caleb's birthday. You won't see the umbrellas, though, he picked a different theme.
Kaiana loved chowing down on her frosting. She got full before trying out the cupcake, though. She's a girl after my own heart, I prefer the frosting the the cake, too.
We got together with my friends Lindy and Sarah yesterday. Lindy has a new baby, his name is Alexander and he is 4 weeks old. He isn't that much smaller than Kaiana, so we took a picture to compare. Can you believe how big he is? Or I guess the real question is: Can you believe how small she is? You can tell that Alexander has a great personality by his facial expression, isn't it great? :-)
11 years ago
6 comments:
ONE year already? WOW!!! HAPPY Birthday sweet little girl!
(((HUGS))
I've missed you! I'm bummed I'm not going to get to meet you... but that's okay. Hope everything is going well!
I can't believe she's already 1! So pretty, too! You always do such awesome cupcakes.
I love the cupcakes, and I can't believe she is already one!!! She is looking more like Caleb these days :)
wow 1 already yeah its hard to believe but then they grow on the toddlers LOL
Yeah! Lisa posted on her blog.
WOW!!! I can't believe that she's already one! Boy time flies!
She is just beautiful, Lisa.
Happy birthday, K!!!
Post a Comment