Kaiana doesn't actually turn 2 until tomorrow, but Caleb was so excited about her birthday present, that he requested that we celebrate tonight. I figured since she's so little she wouldn't care, so we decided to do it!
Here she is with her first gift. You can tell that she's really into the whole unwrapping gifts thing, huh?
We did eventually convince her to open it, so here she is playing with the gift from Caleb. He was really into it as well, so I couldn't get a clear shot of her playing.
I gave her a couple of hats, because she loves hats. Here is the one she decided to wear.And this is Caleb wearing the other one. He wasn't really interested in posing, I guess he realized that he might be embarrassed by the picture when he's older. :-)
Kaiana's been really into monkeys lately (as well as fish, frogs, horses... Pretty much any animal that she can say) so I made her a monkey cake. It was really hard! I'm hoping Caleb's is easier next week. ;-) Both children picked the ears to eat first, which didn't surprise me. They're big donut fans!
Kaiana tried really hard to blow out her candles! I ended up having to help, but she's getting there!
11 years ago
2 comments:
What a darling cake and an adorable two-year-old. Looks like you all had fun.
That's a great looking cake!
Post a Comment