Yesterday, we decided to take a trip to the zoo. It was a lot of fun. The children weren't particularly interested in seeing the animals, but they loved the waterpark. Isn't it great that in Arizona you can play at a waterpark in October? :-)
Caleb made this Smilebox to show off the pictures I took:
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Kaiana started nursery last month. She did great the first day and stayed in there the whole time except when she needed a diaper change. After that, though, she's been upset at the idea of being left in there. It's kind of weird because she's usually so friendly. I'm hoping she realizes that nursery is good soon. :-)
Caleb memorized our phone number. I'm really proud of him. Now he's always asking to call people. He called Christopher yesterday and got upset because he got the voice mail. I guess he thinks that everyone should just sit around waiting for his phone calls. He's also really big into cooking. His favorite things to make are cookies. He keeps asking to make donuts, but I haven't been convinced to make them yet. We usually just buy donuts if we want them. It seems easier.
We're doing tons of hiring at work right now. We started with 42 people taking calls, and by the end of December we plan to have 140. We are also going to start taking another type of calls. Right now we take phone calls from patients and doctors. We're adding to that a pharmacy line. The training class for the pharmacy line starts on Monday, so I'm taking one of the trainer's classes while he attends the pharmacy class so that he can start teaching it. I'll be doing his class for three weeks, then I think I'll have a week without a class. After that, I'll be teaching my own class. It requires a lot of overtime, but teaching the classes is fun. I'm hoping to prove myself well enough with these classes that I can get promoted to a full trainer.

2 comments:
Caleb and Kaiana are looking adorable as usual. Tell Caleb that we enjoyed his Smilebox!
It sounds like you are really moving up in your company. I vote that you get the trainer position :)
Congrats with work. It is exciting to move up in work. Especially when you are good at what you are doing. Baby Daniel is crawling now. We should get together some time.
Post a Comment