Saturday, August 15, 2009

A couple of funny anecdotes

Last Sunday, we made Low Country Boil for dinner. It's a Southern dish where you boil seafood (shrimp and crab) as well as a bunch of vegetables (like potatoes, onions, corn on the cob, etc.) together. I don't like the seafood, so I just ate the vegetables. They were really tasty. Caleb loved the crab. He's never had it before and he kept asking for more. Then yesterday, I asked Caleb if he wanted to make cookies with me. He said, "No thank you, how about crab?"

Kaiana's been singing a lot lately. Usually she sings the Star Wars theme. It's not necessarily recognizable with the tune, but you can tell by the timing that she's singing Star Wars. Today I watched an episode of Psych and once the theme song was over, she wandered around singing "I know, I know". (The line is actually "I know, you know" but she was close. :-D)

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Cute! Sounds like Kaiana is going to be a singer :)