Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bunk Bed and Dining Out

My Father-in-law made a railing for Caleb's bunk bed. Caleb has been asking for it for a while, because we wouldn't let him sleep up there until he had a rail. He hasn't fallen out of bed in a long time, but I didn't want to take any chances! Here's how it turned out:
Today we were out running errands, and I decided that we could go and grab lunch at Chick-Fil-A. We had coupons for a free sandwich and free chicken nuggets, so I figured it was perfect. Well, we got there and found out that the entire parking lot was packed, and there were 4 cars waiting to get into the drive thru! Talk about busy! We ended up going to Wendy's instead, where there was only 1 person ahead of us in line. I had to pay for lunch, but at least we got to eat it. :-)

Caleb loves his ranch dressing. He has made an instructional movie detailing how a salad is meant to be eaten. Here it is:




He was also using the spare dressing as a facial moisturizer, but I couldn't convince him to do that for the camera. I'll have to see if his skin is softer and firmer after this. :-)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Caleb is so darn cute. I'm so glad you did the video!

Stacy said...

Haha, I like Caleb's method for eating salad. He makes me smile.

Pat said...

Caleb is so adorable--I'm glad you shared. I love the bunkbed rail--it's Grandma approved.


--Davy: That's my nephew! I was going to do that yesterday, too!