For the 4th, we went to a party at my cousin Ben's house. It was really fun. They'd just bought a Wii, so we tried that out. My favorite part of it was creating my Mii. A "Mii" is a little person you create to represent you in the games. There were a lot of options and initially I tried to make mine look as much like myself as possible. Then I found out that even if you select a female character, you can still have facial hair. So, I added a fu manchu moustache. Daniel has requested that I not grow one in real life. :-)
Daniel's favorite game on it was golf, and he got pretty good at it. I tried it out, but only did one hole. I got par on that one, though.
The neighbors brought over a pool, and Caleb actually decided to get in! It was pretty amazing! He's only been in our pool once so far this summer, but we're hoping to convince him to continue getting in.
Kaiana spent her time spittting, that's her new talent. You can kind of see the bubbles on her lips in these pictures:
And here she is in her cute outfit. Do you recognize the shorts? Extra points if you figure out where you've seen them before. :-)
11 years ago
2 comments:
hm, are those the shorts i've seen on caleb? ;-) My little brother has a wii, and he has made mii's of all of the family members. it's pretty funny how much they really look like us.
Yay! You win the prize! And the prize is... a beautiful dining room set! Oh wait, you've already got one of those. :-)
Post a Comment