Saturday, October 11, 2008

No accidents!

Woohoo! Caleb had no accidents yesterday, and he didn't wet his diaper during the night, either! We're doing a happy dance over here. So do you think I should make him this cake?

Okay, I'm not really serious about making him the cake, but we are excited anyway. :-)

8 comments:

sariqd said...

HAHAHAHA! Too funny!

CONGRATS though to your son on making it through a day & night with no accidents! That's GREAT!

Stacy said...

I don't know... I like the cake. I'm not sure how I would feel about eating the toilet, though :)

Becky said...

Yay Caleb!!
I think you should make the cake, but make it a 3-D toilet. Yeah, then throw raisins in it before you eat it.
By the way, yesterday Paul said, "I miss Caleb. He was my best friend." So sad!!!!

Trish Olsen said...

WAY to go brekke gettign there :0

Lisa said...

Gross, Becky! Now I'm more interested... ;-)

Davy said...

I'd only take the tolet slice since nobody would want it, and it looks funny. Congratulations to Caleb, though I heard about this earlier tonight before I read the blog ;)

April said...

Oh my gosh I totally thought it was real for a sec. I was like...uhhhh?

Her Royal Highness said...

YES!!!! That is DEFINITELY reason to do a happy dance!
ice cream all around!!!