Saturday, August 30, 2008

Julie's visit!

My sister moved up to BYU a few months ago, and this week she came to visit. It's been pretty fun. We started out her visit by going to Costco, but eventually it got more interesting. On Wednesday, we went to the Desert Museum. Almost no one was there, which was really nice. I was pretty impressed by Caleb's stamina, he walked the whole time!

Click to play Desert Museum
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

The program I used for that is Caleb's favorite new "computer game". It's pretty fun to play with, although you're rather limited in what you can do. You can't change fonts or put text anywhere unless it's intended to be there.

Yesterday we met up to take pictures and then went to lunch at Macayo's. I haven't been there in years, so it was fun. I had a Baja Pizza. It was a flour tortilla with chicken, cheese and baja sauce. I wouldn't want to eat it every day, but I did enjoy it. Caleb wasn't a fan, though. He ate some of William's beef chimichanga and was a lot happier with that.

Kaiana is desperately trying to learn to crawl. She's started scooting backwards, so she's on her way! She also thinks that if you beat the ground hard enough with your hands, you can get wherever you want to go. It's pretty fun to watch. She also has a second tooth, also on bottom. It's not very pleasant to let her gnaw on my hands anymore...

2 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

sounds like you guys had a blast

Lash Family said...

I love the Desert Museum! But only when a sweater is required in the mornings. We should go some time.