Friday, August 1, 2008

Word Vine and Iron Man

Daniel found a really fun game on www.miniclip.com. It's called word vine. You should give it a try if you have a little extra time. :-) It starts out really easy, but gradually gets more difficult and interesting.




Games at Miniclip.com - Word Vine
Word Vine

Place word on the vine and link every word to finish the level!

Play this free game now!!


We went to see "Iron Man" on Tuesday. It was nice to have a date and get out of the house, plus the cheap theater has Dollar Tuesdays, so it was really inexpensive. That's always nice. :-) We were kind of disappointed in "Iron Man", though. There were some really funny parts, but it had a rather tacky scene at the beginning that kind of ruined it for us. It was also more intense than I really like my movies to be.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Fun game! I love word games. Maybe I can get a little more into it when I have more time to play :)