We went to play at the park yesterday, and it was beautiful! Lindy and Christopher came along and brought kites. The wind was kind of sporadic so they were hard to fly, but the boys had fun anyway.Here is Christopher trying to get the kite off of the ground.
Don't ask me why Caleb wore his helmet. He didn't take it off the entire time we were at the park. Kaiana had fun too. I had to keep putting her back on the blanket because as soon as she got off of it, she'd start eating grass. I don't know whether I'd rather she ate grass or Daniel's shoes...
Caleb's been a big help lately. He loves setting the table, and the last few days he's been doing dishes, too. He's only broken one dish so far.Kaiana got to try two new foods tonight. Daniel was eating some of the leftover steak, and decided to let Kaiana try his steak sauce. She didn't really know what to think of it, but she did go back for more! He thinks that I need to add steak sauce next time I give her potatoes and then she'll be willing to eat them.
11 years ago
5 comments:
tons of fun I totally miss Lindy how are they doing?
I love the picture of Kaiana on the blanket! She's adorable! I love hearing the funny things that kids say.
Looks like fun times.
I'd be wary of the steak sauce. Giving it to babies too soon could cause a development of an allergic reaction. just be cautious - I wouldn't soak the potatoes in it... yet. :D
Both your kids are adorable!
Only one dish? Caleb's better than I was :)
I bet Daniel is going to find Kiana trying to get on the piano bench next :)
Caleb is so big! Those little guys grow so fast.
Post a Comment