Wednesday, September 17, 2008

French Toast

If all of the little stories about my kids get boring, sorry. I haven't had time to work on scrapbooks in forever, so I'm making sure to write the stories here so that I have a record of them for later. ;-)

I made french toast for breakfast this morning. Caleb came and and asked, "What's that?" I said, "It's french toast." He yelled, "Aaaah! It's French!" and ran away.

5 comments:

sariqd said...

That busted me up as I've got my D-man sitting in my lap saying, "Cracker-lu-lu!" (His way of saying cockadoodledoo for a rooster!) Thanks! :)

Her Royal Highness said...

Hahahaha! He's not the only one to run away from the French!

Stacy said...

gotta watch out for those French, haha.

Davy said...

I turned around and told Sarah, and we both had a good laugh, gotta love my nephew!

Davy said...

And I'm no where near bored of your children posts :D